Enjoy up to 150,000 discounts and offers
with the ISIC AND IYTC CARDS
Why get an ISIC or IYTC Card?
- Proof of your student status where ever you go
- Gets you access to over 150,000 student discounts and offers in around 130 countries worldwide
- Save's you money every day in Ireland and abroad
- Access student facilities and services internationally
ISIC - For full-time students - €15
Are you a full-time student at school, college or university and aged 12 or over?
If yes, you can apply for a ISIC student card and avail of 150,000 student discounts and offers worldwide.
IYTC - For anyone 30 years old or younger - €15
Not a student? Don’t worry! If you are 30 years old or younger you're eligible for an International Youth Travel card (IYTC) and can still take advantage of thousands of similar benefits and discounts that the ISIC student card offers.
When applying for your ISIC Card please bring the following with you.
- A copy of your university or student identity card, clearly dated and indicating you are a full time student
- A signed and dated letter on official university or school stationery stating you are studying there full time. We prefer an original copy, although photocopies and faxes may be accepted.
- Proof or your date of birth (for example: passport, birth certificate, Official Identity Card issued in your country of residence)
When applying for your IYTC Card please bring the following with you.
- Proof of age with one of the following documents: Passport; Birth certificate; Official Identity Card issued in your country of residence
Pop into our J1 department above the SAYIT Travel shop on 76 Grand Parade, Cork to get yours today.